We offer a comprehensive nationwide portable building relocation service.
Your portable building is just that – portable – and we can transport it for you to a new location 100 yards or 100 miles away. SJ Stanberry & Sons are able to transport your portable building, caravan or container to a new location or an internal site relocation. We transfer temporary buildings in line with current transportation regulations, allowing for sufficient notice to the local authorities regarding wide load permits where applicable.
Once a transfer date is agreed, relocation process is:
- Notification to the Highways Agency and police via a wide load order (where required)
- Health & Safety documentation put in place
- Disconnection of water, electricity and gas (if required)
- Following disconnections, bays are loaded and transported to the new location
- Bays are unloaded and sited with Hiab or crane
- Reconnection of services take place
- Banks men are on site for all vehicular movement from the beginning of the operation
- The building sections will then be re-fixed ready for use
- Following the relocation of your portable building all documentation will be sent to you
A site visit will be arranged (at both locations) with you and this will enable us to determine the dimensions and condition of the portable building either in situ or required, ground conditions, access etc. We will discuss with you your exact requirements, and provide a quote.
The lift is carried out, section by section, either with a crane or a specialist lorry crane by our fully trained team.
Hiab and crane operators are fully qualified with full certificates and all services documentation certificates are issued once testing is completed.
Call now to discuss your portable building relocation requirements.
View more of our work on our gallery page